Posted on 11-09-2017
Neighbor Impact’s Most Wanted Foods
- Canned meat (e.g. chicken, tuna and salmon)
- Canned and boxed meals (soup, chili and stew)
- Peanut butter and other nut butters
- Canned or dried beans and peas
- Whole grain pasta, rice and cereals
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Shelf stable milk
- Cooking oil
- 100% fruit and vegetable juice
The food bank is experiencing severe food shortages going into the holidays. With nearly 25,000 people in Deschutes county who are considered food insecure the need is great. Let’s help feed Central Oregon families.
As added incentive, new patients will save $75 on their first day of care in our office during the week of November 13th – 17th (includes consultation, examination and posture assessment).
On Wednesday November 15th established patients will save $20 on their adjustments with their donation.
Sorry Medicare patients are excluded from any of these promotions, but are still welcome to receive regular care and bring in a donation.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.